Neem Triple Pack
Neem Leaf Bacterial Cleanse Triple Pack
Neem has antimicrobial effects and may be effective against several types of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Neem leaves contain over 130 different types of biological compounds, such as nimbin, nimandial which help protect and heal the body promoting health.
Neem is nature’s perfect blood purifier. It eliminates 220 human parasites (pin worms, round worms, ring worm, to name a few) by disrupting their reproductive cycle.
3 bottles 56 x 500mg Neem Leaf Capsules: Powerful Safe Effective
Neem Leaf Capsules Best Value Triple Pack
The amazing healing properties of the Neem plant has been known in traditional medicine for thousands of years, not only its leaves, but the seeds, roots and bark also contain important compounds that have many medicinal and beauty properties.
Neem leaves contain over 130 different types of biological compounds, such as nimbin, nimandial which help protect and heal the body promoting health. Traditionally it has been used in treatment of the following:
- Parasite infection
- Bacterial infection
- Yeast infection
The huge variety of uses for the Neem plant has earned it the name of the ‘village pharmacy’ in India and other countries due to its versatile uses for health improvement and recovery from illness.
Neem leaf capsules are the most convenient way to regularly introduce Neem into your system. These capsules should be taken daily just like vitamins.
take 1 neem leaf capsule a day for prevention and 4 for treatment of viral/bacterial infection
More Benefits of Neem Leaf
- Skin and Blood. Neem is famous and celebrated for promoting healthy skin and a clear complexion. Due in part to its bitter taste, it has an incredibly cooling effect on the body, reducing excess heat that can manifest as skin blemishes.
- Immune System. Its detoxifying effects on the body make it a great immune booster.
- Blood Sugar. The purifying benefits neem has on the body’s blood and circulation also help support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
- GI Tract. A healthy digestive environment is vital for health. Neem reduces unwanted heat and toxins in the GI tract.
- Metabolism. Neem’s kapha-reducing properties encourage proper fat and water digestion and elimination, keeping water retention from accumulating in the body.
- Lungs. Neem supports clear breathing and a healthy respiratory system.
- In very general terms, neem is known to have an affinity for the reproductive system, the GI tract, the urinary tract, the respiratory system, and the circulatory system.
One of the most interesting scientific discoveries lately has been the discovery of the presence of a hyperoside compound found exclusively in neem inhibits the influenza virus from replicating in the body. This makes it more effective than most pharmaceutical alternatives for battling the cold and flu preventing you from catching it and also from worsening if you feel symptoms of flu coming on.