How to Successfully eliminate Candida Overgrowth in 45 days using the CCWS Candida Cleanse Protocol
Everything you need to know to get started with your cleanse including the 45 day Candida Cleanser protocol, how to use Zeoco and EM-Pro, dietary recommendations, how to properly prepare for the cleanse, and how to recognize and manage candida die-off if it should occur
CCWS Candida Cleanser Treatment Is Simple
Candida Cell Wall Suppressor is very lipid soluble – this means it is taken over five “loading” days and loads up into fatty tissues from which it is slowly released over four to six weeks. This maintains tissue concentrations high enough to kill all yeast, including candida, for at least a month and possibly longer.
There are three sets of loading days when CCWS is taken and 10 days break in-between.
- First course CCWS taken over a 5 day period – 1 tablet 4 times a day with food containing some fat content. Then wait 10 days.
- Second course CCWS to be taken over the next 5 days – 1 tablet 4 times a day. Then wait 10 more days.
- Third course CCWS to be taken over the next 5 days – 1 tablet 4 times a day. Then wait 10 more days.
The CCWS treatment is now complete.– It Could Not Be Easier!
NO SPECIAL DIET! NO DANGEROUS MEDICATIONS!
If the CCWS is taken without food that contains some oils or fats, it will not be fully absorbed in the fat tissues and will not be effective. The CCWS capsules must be taken with at least 10 grams of natural fat in order to be absorbed into the body.
Some people find that taking 1 CCWS capsule 4 times a day is a bit difficult to do because they don’t eat that often. For those who have a hard time keeping up with the dosing schedule, you can adjust the protocol to something we call doubling up; Take 2 CCWS capsules 2 times a day.
**If you have a hard time swallowing pills you can open up the CCWS capsules and sprinkle the lufenuron powder on your food. The powder has no taste to it.
“I did the CCWS protocol my IBS is completely gone and 99% of my allergies are gone”
CCWS Candida Cleanse Best Practice
We strongly recommend some sensible preparation for the 45 day CCWS Candida Cleanser treatment, as your immune system is killing and removing the Candida Fungus made vulnerable by the treatment it is important that your immune system is working as efficiently as possible. Following are some suggestions to optimize the efficacy of the CCWS Candida Cleanser treatment.
- Detox your body, especially from toxic heavy metals. Our Zeoco Detox Support is highly recommended. Please note that Zeoco is designed to absorb toxins, please follow the protocol instructions and allow sufficient time between taking CCWS and Zeoco to avoid the absorption of the CCWS treatment.
- Avoid antibiotics and build good gut flora with pro-biotics. Our Em-Pro is highly recommended
- Although no special or extreme diet is needed for optimal results, restrict or reduce consumption of sugar, carbohydrates & alcohol during your cleanse.
- Drink plenty of water and reduce consumption of acidic pH beverages like coffee, tea, sports/soda drinks.
These suggestions can be implemented prior to and during the 45 day CCWS Candida Cleanser Protocol.
Zeoco: The CCWS Full & Family Treatment Packs include Zeoco detox support this is taken to alleviate the symptoms of candida die-off, and should only be taken when needed, as Zeoco is extremely efficient in absorbing toxins from the die-off it needs ot be taken with sufficient separtion from the CCWS, we recommend a separation of at least 2 hours
EM PRO: Take Em Pro Probiotics during treatment with the candida capsule twice a day. Adults start to take 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon, 2X a day with meals. Mix with 1 cup of water or low calorie tea or juice. Take periodic 1 week break using this product – 1 week on, 1 week off. Once opened please keep in a refrigerator to prevent thin layer forming on liquid.
For recent CCWS updates and information
please visit CCWS Candida Cleanser facebook page
“This path will heal you if you follow it.”
Nancy | Georgia USA
Free CCWS Candida Cleanser Downloads
|CCWS Candida Cleanser treatment protocol|
| CCWS Daily Treatment and Dosage Guide
|Zeoco & Em-Pro Supplement guide|