What are common symptoms of candida?
- Skin and nail fungal infections, such as athlete’s foot or toenail fungus.
- Feeling tired and run down, or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea.
- Brain fog mental confusion, lack of focus, poor memory recall and reduced mental acuity.
- White Coated Tongue (oral thrush or candidiasis)
Most common symptoms that indicate a Candida infection are:
- Sore throat
- Ear ache
“CCWS got rid of my candida overgrowth, I had 65 symptoms!!!! The candida was in every part of my body.” Amy, Canada
Once the infection has reached the bloodstream it can travel all round the body to other vital systems. These include the brain, the reproductive system, the nervous system and more. As the infection becomes more widespread the symptoms become more varied and include:
· Sugar and alcohol cravings
· Foggy thinking
· Sinus inflammation
· Low sex drive
· Ear ache
· Skin infections such as athlete’s foot
· Chronic pain
· Muscle weakness
As more studies are done on Candida infection, it is being realized that this yeast is a serious contributor to many illnesses that now include:
· Addison’s disease
· Chronic fatigue syndrome
· Anxiety disorders
The medical profession is now much more aware of the problems Candida causes and will urge you to take action quickly if you have a Candida infection to prevent serious complications. Discover more about Candida Cell Wall Suppressor the best candida cleanse protocol for effective treatment of Candida Overgrowth.
“I would recommend this wonderful, completely safe & effective Candida Cleanse to anyone” Stephan UK